The National League of Cities (NLC) 2020 Leadership in Community Resilience (LCR) grant program is seeking applications from cities across the U.S. focused on building and enhancing climate resilience in their communities. Eight cities will be selected to participate in a yearlong cohort in 2021 and will receive $10,000 in pass through grants, access to program partners and services, and professional development opportunities.
Please check the FAQ for more details about the grant application and review process, and read about our past grantees for more information on the projects we have previously supported. Once you have created an account on this Submittable platform, you will see the full application in the fields below. If you have any questions, please contact Anna Marandi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $10,000 in grant funding
- Customized Support from NLC staff (e.g., consultation, research, case studies, and best practices, network outreach);
- Training and Professional Development Opportunities from NLC and the Resilient Cities Network;
- Mentorship Opportunities with Chief Resilience Officers from the Resilient Cities Network;
- Access to Partners that can provide a wide array of in-kind and low-cost services and resources; and
- Peer Learning Opportunities from other cities in the cohort